› 2PM gates Sat/July 28th, 2018 for EARLY HAPPY HOUR & camp set-up ~ Music @ 5PM
› Evening camping guests – please plan to pitch tents prior to sunset.
› The 10th Annual Crow Union Music Festival will be held RAIN (barn) or SHINE (stars)!
Here is what we need from you:
- You must be 21+ to attend
- You BYOB – we provide the bar “set-ups” (ice, glasses, mix, soda, water, garnish, etc)
- You bring a tasty pot-luck dish/snack to add to the communal buffet that will feed us for the evening (this is annually a HUGE hit as the diversity of food builds each year)
- You can bring coolers and chairs if you please (we provide hay bales)
- If you plan to CAMP (FREE) – earlier the better for availabiltiy of firewood/ rings
- We permit a limited attendance, so plan to get tickets now!
- You must get a pre-sale ticket prior to the event ($20/person donation) to become part of ”The Village” … Easy as pie.
- THERE WILL BE NO GATE ADMISSION – A pre-sale ticket is necessary for admission.
- The “Village Board” (listed below) will be pre-selling, so feel free to contact any of them to acquire tickets.
- We now have a cap on attendance – so get tickets early to be sure you aren’t shut out!
Drop any of us a line for tickets or questions … Otherwise we’ll see you on the 28th!
We hope the summer of 2018 finds you all happy and healthy. ~ The Village Board.
Michael Deering (612-360-7789)
Cathy Deering (651-470-5120)
Brad Deering (952-297-5504)
John Capesius (612-817-4847)
Kevin Deering (Landline fax only)
Patrick Deering (218-640-3944)
- Bryan Delorme (612-867 6049)
- Luke Kujawa (612-865-8879)
- David Deering (952-738-1656)
- Charley Cummings (612-558-6769)
7920 Union Ave
Mayer, MN 55360